Why Are Financial Advisors Selecting CDM?
As a leader in open architecture retirement solutions, CDM offers financial advisors the resources and reliability needed to provide retirement plan sponsors and participants with the attention and assistance they deserve. The more you, the plan's financial advisor, can do to help these individuals manage their critical responsibilities, the more effective you help make your client's retirement program.
CDM helps you deliver outstanding service and unparalleled resources to your retirement plan sponsors and participants. Partnering with CDM for your retirement solution enables you to offer the following distinctive features:
- Open Architecture: There are no proprietary fund requirements in any CDM product. Through access to respected fund families and an array of asset classes, you and your clients can select an appropriately diversified investment lineup.
- Single Point of Contact: Other service providers will claim to offer "Single Point of Contact" servicing. However, their service model requires the relationship manager to rely on other departments for retirement plan expertise and assistance. At CDM, each plan is assigned an experienced CDM Plan Consultant. This individual is responsible not only for the day-to-day contact with you and your client, but also for the administration and record keeping of the plan, as well as consultative services.
The result? An individual who knows the plan well and can provide personalized service and guidance.
- Proactive Communication & Support: CDM offers plan sponsors with proactive consultation support regarding plan design, maintenance, legislative issues, and ongoing servicing. When it comes to helping the financial advisor, CDM strives to provide resources that the advisor can deliver as value-added services to the plan and its participants. CDM offers various tools to help service a plan including:
- Marketing campaigns
- Participant notices
- Customized investment reviews
- Enrollment kits
- Specialized Investment Options: CDM has the ability to provide administrative support for plan-specific options including:
- Life Insurance
- Self-directed brokerage accounts
- Exchange-traded funds
- Company stock
For more information about how CDM can help you offer comprehensive retirement solutions to your clients, contact Chip Earle, Principal, at 800-539-6554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need more information before contacting us, just click below.